Security Service Information
You will be subjected to the personal security check at the entrance to the Exhibition Pavilion.
At the Exhibition territory you may use non-professional photo-and video-cameras. While making audio and video tape recordings, filming and photographing at the Exhibitors’ stands one should obtain a permit from the manager of the corresponding stand.
Professional audio and video tape recordings, filming and photographing may be carried out only after obtaining a permit or approval of the Exhibition Directorate.
It is strictly forbidden to enter the Exhibition with:
• any kind of fire-arms, cold steel and gas weapons;
• any kind of combat, explosive, highly inflammable materials and pyrotechnics;
• any kind of poison, toxic, acrid and foul stinking substances;
• any kind of alcoholic drinks or any drinks in glass;
• bulky objects with overall dimensions more than 50х40х20 см;
• dirty objects and items as well as animals.
Visitors breaking the above mentioned rules will be removed from the Exhibition halls without compensation of the cost of purchased admission tickets.
Complimentary ticket is valid only for one person and is not valid for vehicles.
For more detailed information please contact JSC Exhibition Companies Group “Bizon”
Phones: +7-495-937-40-81, 937-40-82
03.06.2014Interior Ministry will spend 60 million rubles on devices that can see through w...
MIA after several years of testing ordered a lot of wall visors- devices to detect people behind walls - amounting to more than 60 million rubles.