List of VIP-guests is formed on the basis of preliminary accreditation and registration at the exhibition.
VIP-guests receive free passes to exhibition and package of information materials.
• Heads of the official delegations, foreign Ambassadors, Police and Military Attaches;
• Heads (representatives) of international organizations;
• Heads of ministries and departments;
Visa support for foreign official delegations is the responsibility of the corresponding Russian Foreign Ministry Consular Service according to the invitations sent by the government agencies and the Exhibition Organizing Committee.
To the Exhibition of National Economy Achievements (VDNH) VIP-guests will get independently;
To the place of live demonstration show VIP-guests get independently;
Entrance and parking for vehicles of VIP-guests on the territory of the VDNH:
Order of entrance of VIP-guests vehicles to the territory of the VDNH is indicated on the VIP-Guest badge.
Special parking lot for vehicles of VIP-guests is organized at the territory of the VDNH. VIP-Guest badge will give the right to enter the parking lot.
Meeting of VIP-Guests:
At the exhibition VIP-guests will be met by the members of the Exhibition Organizing Committee or Exhibition Directorate at the Registration Desk for VIP-guests.
VIP-guests will be acquainted with the exposition at the Inauguration Day of the Exhibition by members of the Exhibition Organizing Committee or Exhibition Directorate.
Package of the information materials for official delegations:
Package of the information materials for official delegations includes:
- A copy of the Forum Official Electronic Catalogue;
- A copy of the Forum Guide-Book with the General Exhibition Program;
- Special Program for VIP-visitors and official delegations;
VIP-Passes and invitations to the Exhibition:
After registration VIP-guests receive VIP-passes valid for the duration of the Exhibition. The VIP-pass gives its owner the right to:
- daily entrance to the exhibition during its working hours;
- entrance to and participation at all the events taking place within the frameworks of the Forum except those requiring separate or individual invitations;
03.06.2014Interior Ministry will spend 60 million rubles on devices that can see through w...
MIA after several years of testing ordered a lot of wall visors- devices to detect people behind walls - amounting to more than 60 million rubles.